The terms below apply to your booking if you book from 16th February 2022.
What these terms cover: when you make a booking with us via our digital channels (such as our website, mobile site or email) or telephone booking service, these are the terms and conditions which apply.
When you make a booking on our digital channels you will be asked to click “I accept” and you will not be able to complete your booking if you do not do this; clicking “I accept” confirms that you accept these terms. For your own benefit and protection you should read these terms carefully before making a booking. If you do not understand any point please ask us for further information.
If you have a question in relation to your booking or these terms please visit our website https://youthartconnect.org and click on the “Contact Us” link. We will respond to you as quickly as we can and normally within 5 working days.
Making a booking and identification required on attendance of one of our events.
- Please follow the directions on the website, mobile site or app or as advised to you on our telephone booking service to make a booking.
- We will issue you with a confirmation number when a booking has been made. The confirmation number is proof that we have accepted your booking. No booking shall be binding on Youth Art Connect until we issue you with a confirmation number.
- Each booking will be for one event only. It is not possible to split a booking across multiple events.
- You must ensure that the name on a booking is correct at the time of booking as we will not change the name on the booking afterwards.
- You are responsible for ensuring that each person who attends our event under your booking, even if you make a booking for someone else’s benefit and don’t stay yourself, complies with these terms.
- You must be aged 11 years or over to make a booking with us and you must be aged 11 years or over to stay alone.
- The rate for each event is as published on our website, mobile site or app (as applicable) at the time of your booking on that channel or in the case of a telephone booking as advised to you at the time of booking.
- All payments are due in full at the time of booking unless you are otherwise advised by us.
- If your booking is not payable in full at the time of booking you will need to pay on arrival and you must do so by using, in person only, the payment card which you used to make the booking or cash. We do not accept payment over the telephone, by fax or by cheque.
Cancellation, amendments, refunds and no shows
- Should you need to cancel you booking please do so as soon as possible. We accept cancellations up to 24 hours before the event so we can give your place to another person.
- If you do not arrive at the event on the scheduled date of arrival, you will be deemed to be a ‘no show’ and your booking will be cancelled.
- We will not issue refund for No Shows as we will have already bought the relevant materials and food for that day.
Cancellation by Youth Art Connect
- If an event outside our reasonable control is reasonably likely to prevent us from performing your booking we may cancel your booking on notice to you (including by email or via the My Youth Art Connect website) and will refund in full any payment made by you in respect of such booking to the payment card that you used to make the booking, including any food & beverage Extras but excluding all other Extras (which are non-refundable) and any booking fees.
Arrival, departure and relocation
- On arrival please check in with one of our volunteers, fill in our required forms
- On leaving please let one of our volunteers you are leaving.
- Should we need to relocate venues, we will let you know by email or telephone.
- Smoking is not permitted in any Youth Art Connect event other than in designated smoking areas outside the event.
- You must not bring any potentially hazardous or otherwise dangerous items on to our premises.
- You must not damage or interfere with any items belonging to us. If you do so we may terminate your booking. You must bring any damage to our hotel or property to our immediate attention. We may either (at our sole discretion) request the immediate re-payment of our reasonable costs during your stay, charge the payment card details provided at the time of booking or instruct a third party to contact you after your stay to recover the reasonable costs for any repair, replacement or specialist cleaning we incur if you damage our hotel or property. If you request it we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking.
- If you do not comply with any of our terms and conditions when attending our event we may terminate your booking and require you to leave the event immediately and may retain any money paid to us for such booking. If we consider your non-compliance to be sufficiently serious we may not accept any future bookings.
- If we are entitled to recover costs or other sums of money from you under this section E we may (at our sole discretion) charge the payment card details provided at the time of booking.
- Car parking is available at many Youth Art Connect events. In some locations this is provided by Youth Art Connect and at other locations it is provided by a third party provider and fees vary between locations.
- If the car parking at an event is provided or managed by a third party provider and you decide to use this car parking you will enter into an agreement with the third party provider and not Youth Art Connect. Information on the third party provider is displayed at the car parks and on the pay and display tickets. We strongly advise that you read the third party provider’s terms as displayed at the car park before parking your car.
- We shall not be liable in any circumstances for any loss or damage to vehicles you bring to the venue or any property left in them regardless of whether they are parked in a car park connected to the venue or not.
- Additional terms apply to your use of our digital channels whether or not you make a reservation through them. These are published on the relevant digital channel. Please take the time to read these as they include important terms which apply to you.
- Amendments to these terms: We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time and the terms applicable to your booking are those in force on the date of booking. These terms apply from 16th February 2022. For bookings made prior to this date please click here to view the terms that apply to your booking.
- Statutory Rights: As a consumer you have certain legal statutory rights. If any of these terms conflict with a statutory right or the law changes and your statutory rights change, then the statutory rights will prevail over these terms. For more information on your statutory rights see httos://www.oov.uk/consumer-protection-riqhts or call 03454 04 05 06 or contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- Events Beyond our Reasonable Control: We shall not be in breach of these terms or liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to your booking (such as the provision of room(s) and/or other products and/or services and/or Extras) due to any adverse event, act, omission or accident which happens which is beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, partial or full cancellation or delay of major public event, interruption or fire (except by way of our default) or failure of (except by way of our default) electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
- Complaints Questions and Disputes: If you wish to make a complaint or have a question regarding your booking please click here to contact us using the ‘Contact Us’ link on our website. We will respond to you as quickly as we can and normally within 5 working days.
- Our Liability:
- We will not be liable for any losses which are not caused by either a breach of these terms by us, our non-compliance with our duties under applicable legislation or our negligence. We will also not be liable for any losses which were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed. Loss is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen for example if you discussed it with us during the booking process.
- We want to provide a safe and secure environment for your stay and where necessary we will take appropriate security measures.
- In respect of all losses which are not subject to a maximum liability under the Act or are not covered by the Act, our total liability to you for any and all losses shall not exceed twice the total daily rate we charge you for your booking. If your booking includes a number of different daily rates, the average rate will be used.
- We will not be liable in any circumstances for any loss or damage to vehicles you bring to the event or any property left in them regardless of whether they are parked in a car park connected to the venue or not.
- Nothing in these terms will exclude or limit our liability for fraud or death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any other matter which it would be illegal for us to (or to attempt to) exclude or limit.
- Severability: If any provision in these terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part then the provision will apply with whatever deletion or modification is necessary so that the provision is legal, valid and enforceable. You and we intend that the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of these terms shall not be affected.
- Waiver’ Any failure by us to enforce our rights or remedies under these terms or otherwise or any delay in enforcing such rights or remedies shall not be construed as a waiver by us of those or any other rights or remedies.
- Third Party Rights’: This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Law: These terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in relation to these terms shall be governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law. All disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or any non-contractual obligations arising out of or relating to these terms shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts save that you agree that we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Information about us and how to contact us
The meaning of ” Youth Art Connect “, “we” or “us” in these terms will depend on the location of the event you are booking.
Youth Art Connect CIC is registered at 20 Crossing Mews, Trencreek, TR8 4AX